Check out my new personal site (blog)

Blogger's home office


This is my first blog post ever!

Why am I blogging?

The main reasons why I decided to create this scholarly blog are twofold.

First, I connect the use of blogs to the possibility of sharing with others. I am motivated by the fact that blogs can be used for disseminating information and opinions. I also view blogging as a creative activity that has the potential to improve my writing skills.

Second, my faculty's website has never been informative and relevant when it comes to its academic profile, including its teachings, supervision, research activities, publications and achievements. As such, I created some blog pages to share information about who I am (professionally), what I did/achieved/contributed, what I am doing and what I plan to do in the future. My aim is to be more visible for future postgraduate supervisions, research collaborations, consultancies and other academic/professional activities.

What am I going to be blogging about?

My scholarly blog is well-focused on my specialities i.e. the environmental and social dimensions of a sustainable built environment. As such, from time to time, I will share posts of my opinions, publications as well as research, academic and professional activities related to this niche.

Who am I writing for?

Students, fellow academics, researchers, professional peers and those who care about protecting the environment.

My blogging goals

  • To become a better and more confident academic writer
  • To be surrounded by interesting and interested people for the creation of a more sustainable built environment.

Comments